updated: 18th May, 2015
Shipping and Payment Q & A
How do I pay?
- We accept following credit cards in cooperation with PayPal: VISA, MASTER, and AMERICAN EXPRESS
Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
- We have no control over the customs and import charges and we cannot tell you what the cost would be as they are different from country to country. These charges must be paid by the person receiving the parcel. You may contact your local customs office for current charges before you order.
Can I cancel my order after I have placed it?
- You may cancel your order 2 hours after completing your order by sending an email to
What do I do if the goods arrives damaged?
- Please try to take a photograph of the package if your parcel is damaged when you receive it. Refuse to accept it from the delivery company and contact us immediately in this case. NEOGEN is not responsible for damage after delivery.
How long does the shipment take to arrive?
- For local Hong Kong orders, purchase items will arrive within 2-3 business days (Monday to Friday) upon order payment. HKD28 delivery fee will be charged for order below HKD400. Such fee will be waived for order reaches HKD400 or above.
- For international orders, purchase items will be send out from NEOGEN within 2 business days (Monday to Friday). A total of HKD90 will be charged on all orders. The delivery time after shipment may vary according to the method of shipment, receiving address, receiving countries and customs clearance.
NEOGEN Online Store Return Policy
- Due to hygienic reasons, no products may be exchanged or returned, unless we sent out wrong products. You may cancel your order, only if your order has not been send out. Please contact us to inquire about it.
- All return products will be inspected by NEOGEN office. All parts, pieces, printed materials and any original product packaging must be returned. Please do not return empty products.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact or call , Monday through Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (GMT +8).